Since 1974, Prestige Travel Leaders has been serving the business travel management needs of large and small organizations. We offer the resources and experience of an industry leader combined with local sales support, account management and tenured corporate travel agents.
Whether your travelers require the ultimate in high-touch service, a completely online solution, VIP services or experts in international travel, we provide you with the service and pricing to help you achieve your travel program objectives.
We act as business partners and expert travel management consultants to your company, proactively identifying areas for improving service and lowering costs.
Choose from multiple booking options
- Live agent-assisted reservations from personal and accessible corporate travel specialists - you're never directed to a call center
- Customized Concur corporate travel site for your organization that integrates policy and approval process
- 24-hour emergency service – For your travelers, so they will never have to stand in line at an airport or speak to someone who can't help resolve their situation.
Strategic Business Travel Management Services
- Travel policy development and review services. Your travel policy is the linchpin of a successful travel management program. We offer you expert advice to help you construct a policy that meets your financial objectives while remaining sensitive to the needs of your travelers
- Streamlined accounting, data reporting and analysis - Advanced suite of accounting tools streamlines multiple manual reconciliation processes, resulting in faster turn-around and improved accuracy
- Customized travel programs – For the way that you do business. We learn your business to understand what is most important to you to develop a program fitting your company culture and budget priorities.
- Expense management - Travel Leaders has partnered with some of the business travel industry's most widely used and tested online expense management applications that automate every step in the reconciliation process.Real-time itinerary management
- Supplier negotiation support. Your Account Management team regularly reviews your data to identify areas for negotiations with your key travel suppliers, including airlines, hotels and rental cars.
- "Soft-dollar" management. We insure you use and maximize the return on the soft-dollars earned from your travel suppliers.